Our university, committed to promote its multicultural principle, has signed a collaboration agreement with Universidad de Holguín in Cuba, which will allow us to carry out academic, scientific and cultural activities, as well as to coordinate inter-institutional cooperation between both universities.
Among the projects to be developed are the following:
- Conducting scientific research
- Training and education of students and professionals
- Exchange and mobility of students, professors and researchers.
- Strengthening of institutional capacities
- Dissemination and transfer of science, knowledge and technology.
- Development of cultural and social outreach activities
The signing of this agreement was carried out by Mr. Ramón Sosa, UNICDA’s Chancellor, and Dr. Isabel Cristina Torres Torres, Universidad de Holguín’s Chancellor.
We are more than honored to have the opportunity to collaborate for the benefit of society through this agreement.